Optimism rules!

Hi, I am from Singapore, a Chinese male. That aside, I am a very boring people. So boring that my posts can make you feel sleepy. So if you have insomnia, read my posts. Just kidding, of course. Hope you enjoy my blog. One house rule though: Spam comments will be deleted. I don't need advertisements on my blog. Thanks for your co-operation.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Controversy, controversy, controversy...........

Sorry for not posting for such a long time. The key reason reason being that I feel uneasy about the conviction of the few bloggers. Yes, we ought to talk sensibly, but hidding some of our thoughts and feeling would defeat the purpose of an "online diary". The story about students being warned for making complains and negative comments about teachers made me cringed actually. We got to admit it: Not all teachers are good. There are teachers who actually pose a bad example to the students. (Don't sue me, I didn't mention your name).

Making racist remarks is totally unacceptable. In fact, prejudice should not even be accepted. However, you cannot please everyone. If I make a bad comment of a shop, would the manager sue me for defamation? If I write a bad review for a movie, would the movie studio sue me for fraud? That is why I allow replies to my comments. Talk to me if there is anything that I said failed to please you.

Last of all, if I had offended anyone here, I apologise to you.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home