Optimism rules!

Hi, I am from Singapore, a Chinese male. That aside, I am a very boring people. So boring that my posts can make you feel sleepy. So if you have insomnia, read my posts. Just kidding, of course. Hope you enjoy my blog. One house rule though: Spam comments will be deleted. I don't need advertisements on my blog. Thanks for your co-operation.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Sick!

My recorded temperature reach an all-time high of 39.4 degree celsius! Doctor told me I had flu virus! In fact, he suggested giving me MC for this monday as he think I may not recover by then. I declined as next monday is quite an important day: Project submission, meeting new IS tutor coming back from childbirth. In fact, I was supposed to meet my Audit 2 tutor as she felt that I am not progressing well for my audit 2. Failed my first audit 2 class test. Next one coming up this tuesday, must be fully prepared for it. Each classwork weigh 3% and of the several classworks, tutor will pick the 2 highest scores for our 6% classwork. You heard me. Must be consistent with your tutorial. I failed despite of my consistency.

Anyway, the project I was talking about is Event Communication. Though interesting, it has to be the most stressful IS project I have ever picked. They allowed only 2 or 3 members per group to avoid free-riders, but it is much to stressful to handle this project. Today went to school to rush through the project, but I wasn't productive due to my sickness. Feel very sorry about it. So many medicines to eat...........

P.S. Happy birthday, Stella! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home