Optimism rules!

Hi, I am from Singapore, a Chinese male. That aside, I am a very boring people. So boring that my posts can make you feel sleepy. So if you have insomnia, read my posts. Just kidding, of course. Hope you enjoy my blog. One house rule though: Spam comments will be deleted. I don't need advertisements on my blog. Thanks for your co-operation.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Common test period

Can't believe this. Always wanted to blog, but most of the time, I don't even remember I have a blog. In fact, I don't even look at my hotmail inbox regularly since weeks ago. Reading email is something I do daily. Now I only look at it a couple of times a week. Sometimes my group member even scold me for not looking at the files they sent me! Now, what got me to blog again? Well, had my AFA common test last friday. Going to have Audit 2 tomorrow.

Anyway, though the project for AFA is one of the most difficult projects I have ever done(The other one is event communication), the common test itself is alot easier than RFA. In fact, it is easier than IFA. Because it has only 50 marks. 30 marks on cash flow(It gets easy when you practise. Several times at least if you want to have a guarantee pass), 15 marks for the relatively easy foreign exhange, and 5 marks for project-based Interpretation of financial statement. Of the 6 weeks, 3 weeks were devoted to project presentation, and the formulas for interpretation of financial statement is nothing complicated. You don't even need to practise, just memorise. Of course, the project is far more difficult as the requirements are complicated. Forex cover 2 weeks. 1 for computation, and the other for journal entries. The journal entries for Forex has to be the easiest I have ever done. Cash flow occupy just 1 week, but it is the most difficult of all. However, with minimal coverage, you can spend a lot of time focusing on cash flow.

Just submitted my past year paper for MA2 to tutor to mark. So I decided to blog as I rest before moving on to revise Audit 2. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home