Optimism rules!

Hi, I am from Singapore, a Chinese male. That aside, I am a very boring people. So boring that my posts can make you feel sleepy. So if you have insomnia, read my posts. Just kidding, of course. Hope you enjoy my blog. One house rule though: Spam comments will be deleted. I don't need advertisements on my blog. Thanks for your co-operation.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Study week- Graduation weeks

This semester's study week clash with the 5-days graduation. Many ex-students came to school in formal costumes. They look quite happy. Wonder how my graduation will be like. Hopefully, it will be a happy end to my 3 years of commitment to Ngee Ann poly. During the study week, I saw plenty of NS men in the campus. They don't look happy, for some really. I wonder why. Maybe they were disappointed that they couldn't join the graduation ceremony due to time conflict and had to collect their cert at the office? Of course, there are NS men who put on a happy face despite of being botak, especially those in formal clothing. Guess it would be joyful to join the graduation ceremony. Hope I can make it then. Wonder what will the reaction of my friends be if they saw me bald. ^_^

BTW, for the first time, I do project during study break week, as was absolutely necessary (See WISP Assignment 2).

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home