Optimism rules!

Hi, I am from Singapore, a Chinese male. That aside, I am a very boring people. So boring that my posts can make you feel sleepy. So if you have insomnia, read my posts. Just kidding, of course. Hope you enjoy my blog. One house rule though: Spam comments will be deleted. I don't need advertisements on my blog. Thanks for your co-operation.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Common test over

My common tests have all ended, and know what? I am confident that I will pass all modules. Of course, MA2 was a killer. Even then, I could do it. Now, just want to catch up on some sleep before I start working on my nightmarish projects again. To be honest, hearing what my friends say about attachment, I treasure my time in school even more. Hope to further my study after my NS. By the way, saw "The Island" today after my last paper, Principles of Marketing. Action-packed, it is watchable. I saw it for Scarlett Johansson. She is so attractive..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home