Optimism rules!

Hi, I am from Singapore, a Chinese male. That aside, I am a very boring people. So boring that my posts can make you feel sleepy. So if you have insomnia, read my posts. Just kidding, of course. Hope you enjoy my blog. One house rule though: Spam comments will be deleted. I don't need advertisements on my blog. Thanks for your co-operation.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

4Shun 2Shi 1Zhen (Clockwise)

Well, my post title is apparently a rip-off from Gigi Leung's latest CD album, consisting of 24 greatest hits and 3 news hits. Of course, my key reason for buying the CD is for her song "Shun Shi Zhen". However, all her other songs are good. Guess it is because she never released her own greatest hit album before (correct me if I am wrong), that's why she has many good songs to be compiled together. In particular, the last song, 4ai 3de 1dai 1jia (Cost of Love), was a song I last heard when I was still in primary school.

Anyway, I thought shun shi zhen is a very meaningful song. Though it applies to romance (I love the innocent touch to it, just like Guang Liang's "2Tong 4Hua", a.k.a. "Fairy Tales"), its concept can be dealt with a lot of things. As time goes by, the pain caused by a failed relationship will slowly heal. To me, time can do a lot of things. It let happiness and misery come and go, leaving only memories. Yes, life is a journey, and time makes our lives an ever-going on journey.

This semester, it seems that I don't have enough time and energy to do everything. Yes, I can do all the things I NEED to do, barely, but I don't have the time to do anything that I WANT to do, such as blogging. However, now that most of our projects are done(Only left resume for Event Communication and Principles of Marketing), I can blog now. When I think of what I want to type about here, I realise that this semester moves at a very fast pace. So fast that before I know it, it is just 1 more week of tutorials to go. So fast that there are so many things to write about, yet I don't know where to start. Despite of the stress and endless works to do, I somehow miss this school. Perhaps Poly life is really more interesting and carefree than Primary and Secondary school life, especially primary school life. I never miss my childhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home