Optimism rules!

Hi, I am from Singapore, a Chinese male. That aside, I am a very boring people. So boring that my posts can make you feel sleepy. So if you have insomnia, read my posts. Just kidding, of course. Hope you enjoy my blog. One house rule though: Spam comments will be deleted. I don't need advertisements on my blog. Thanks for your co-operation.

Friday, August 26, 2005

No more projects, but......

Our last project, marketing, was a good end to our project struggle of the semester. I was quite satisfied with the project. However, I am a tad skeptical about the grade. The tutor always release us early. He always end his tutorial within 1 hour. Maybe he was in the hurry to go home. Principle of Marketing (POM) is the last tutorial of the day, at 3PM. When my classmate Christine request for tutorial presentation, he declined and preferred interaction. Obviously, he just wanted to get his stuffs quickly done with and go home. He didn't even provide model answer! I requested for it after persuading from my classmate, and he declined too. In fact, he had a look of disdain. It is a wonder that POM was one of my best module for common test (Probably due to the 3 out of 4 questions elective and the number of topics).

I should have known it. He wants to go home early, so do we. However, when it comes to project presentation, he is equally impatient. Yes, we should keep presentation short and sweet. The instruction states that we should not exceed 20 minutes. Still, isn't it rude to cut people's presentation? He said that the first group presentation was half an hour and had to cut them, and ask them to just show them the rest of the slides. I timed 25 minutes. Duh.........

Of course, the rest of the group hurried for fear of being cut-off. We were the 3rd group to present, and managed to finish within 20 minutes. Before the presentation, my group members kept nagging to cut short my part (I had the most number of slides to present, and were quite wordy). Of course, I was well aware of that, and tried to assure them that I would over-run. However, they refuse to trust me. That is quite annoying, when your group members make it so clear to you that they don't trust you.

Came the last group (Only 2 person, as they were not from our class and the groups from our class did not accept them; my group did accept 1 not from our class, and our group project benefited from it), and the tutor fell asleep! The girl who finish talking and passed on to the male presenter laughed, and the whole class turned our head. There were laughter, but the tutor still did not open his eyes!!! He probably woke up only when the class claps at the end of the presentation. *Double duh*

He said that we can call him 2 weeks later to know our grade. 2 weeks! Anyway, this sem we worked so hard for our projects, yet the grades are C!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!! C for AFA! C for CLAW! Even C for MA2 workshop!!!!!!!! *Sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home