Optimism rules!

Hi, I am from Singapore, a Chinese male. That aside, I am a very boring people. So boring that my posts can make you feel sleepy. So if you have insomnia, read my posts. Just kidding, of course. Hope you enjoy my blog. One house rule though: Spam comments will be deleted. I don't need advertisements on my blog. Thanks for your co-operation.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Blog the blog

Special thanks to my readers who take their time to read my posts and replying to my posts. I don't exactly aspire to be the most famous or controversial blogger or whateverso. I just want to share some of my experiences with other people. It is also a mean for me to kill time and hone my English language skill. As of this day, the visitor count hits more then 300, and I am very grateful already. For a blog which does not try to improve its image and is not exactly reader-friendly, I am delighted that there are people who really cares about what I write here. A big "Thank You" once more to those who are reading this. :-)

1 Comments:

  • At September 20, 2005 at 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A Disarming Announcement
    Posted Monday, Sept. 19, 2005, at 3:14 PM PT Bloggers are buzzing about North Korea's agreement to stop building nukes, former President Clinton's criticism of the Bush administration, and some "off the record" ...
    A most impressive website. You have done a lot of work since I last visited. Keep going with your good job!
    I have a window treatment ideas website. Welcome to check it all the time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home