Optimism rules!

Hi, I am from Singapore, a Chinese male. That aside, I am a very boring people. So boring that my posts can make you feel sleepy. So if you have insomnia, read my posts. Just kidding, of course. Hope you enjoy my blog. One house rule though: Spam comments will be deleted. I don't need advertisements on my blog. Thanks for your co-operation.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Examination timetable

The examination schedule for my last semester in Ngee Ann Polytechnic has to be the best I ever had. In the past, they always cramp all 5 major modules into 5 days, 1 module per day. It leaves us with just a day or less (depending on the exam time of the day) to study each module. Of course, one would think it be appropriate to study during the 1 week study break before the exam period. However, such an arrangement does not work for me.

You may study during the study break week, but it is easy to forget what you revised during the revision week and studying 5 modules con-currently can cause confusion. Thies semester, the 5 modules are spread over 7 days, leaving us more time to prepare for 2 of the papers. For some reason, it is better for me as I have time to get over the previous paper and more time to prepare for the next paper. It would be best we have a paper after every 2 days. Still, each to his own. The current exam timetable style seems to work for most students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home