Optimism rules!

Hi, I am from Singapore, a Chinese male. That aside, I am a very boring people. So boring that my posts can make you feel sleepy. So if you have insomnia, read my posts. Just kidding, of course. Hope you enjoy my blog. One house rule though: Spam comments will be deleted. I don't need advertisements on my blog. Thanks for your co-operation.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Film recommendation: The 40-Year-Old Virgin

I didn't find this film interesting at first, especially its title. What is so interesting about a middle-aged virgin? However, it became a box office hit in both US and Singapore. It also draws positive reviews. Therefore, I decided to give this film a shot. As it turns out, it was fun to watch, though it was not entirely inoffensive.

The lead actor, Steve Carell (He played Uncle Arthur in "Bewitched"), was charming as the title character. Hope to see more of him in future. As of this writing, it is showing only in a few cinemas in Singapore, with minimal showtimes. Do catch it soon.

P.S. This film is rated M18 in Singapore. Wait for the DVD if you are not legally eligible to watch this film.

2 Comments:

  • At November 5, 2005 at 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Cosmo Keong, isn't the internet amazing? I was out looking for info and sites related to invoice and the search put up your post 'Film recommendation: The 40-Year-Old Virgin'. Whilst it's not dead on what I was looking for I can certainly see why it came up when I searched on 'invoice' and other terms. Just thought I'd let you know I stopped by. Bye for now and thanks for a good read!

     
  • At January 13, 2010 at 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, thanks for your ardent support for Jinglun. Have seen alot of your comments on his blog.

    Please spread the news of his two autograph sessions in SG.

    OK MAN 簽唱會
    Date: 22/01 Friday
    Venue: IMM Garden Plaza
    Time: 7PM

    OK MAN 簽唱會
    Date: 23/01 Sat
    Venue: Sembawang Shopping Centre, Level 1 Atrium
    Time: 3PM

    Hope to see more people there. He really needs alot of encouragement and support.

    Jinglun Singapore FC
    http://jinglunfc.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home