Optimism rules!

Hi, I am from Singapore, a Chinese male. That aside, I am a very boring people. So boring that my posts can make you feel sleepy. So if you have insomnia, read my posts. Just kidding, of course. Hope you enjoy my blog. One house rule though: Spam comments will be deleted. I don't need advertisements on my blog. Thanks for your co-operation.

Friday, September 23, 2005

What a day to waste......

Slept 10 hours last night: I overslept. No, I have no programme to attend to today. As a matter of fact, I don't even have a schedule or plan for the day. This is the last weekday of my only holiday week before my 5 months long attachment. "What's up with sleeping 10 hours then", you may ask. Well, my working hour begins at 8 am, and my travel time to my workplace takes around 80 minutes. Therefore, I have to get use to waking up early, or else will would be tough going to work.

I went back to school after breakfast, probably for the last time this year, to collect my $10 refundable deposit for the 3-hour business etiquette course. The lesson was supposed to be at 10am today, but it was cancelled due to poor response. What a shame, though. It appears to be a fun and useful course for me. Many people have already taken up business etiquette for Inter-disciplinary Studies (IS), which I did not. However, I did not regret not choosing Business Etiquette. I thoroughly enjoyed the IS modules (Social Psychology and Drama & Poetry) that I picked, ans I did well in both modules. As a matter of fact, there are many interesting modules which I would love to take for that module. Well, what can I do about it, beside choosing the modules I have the most interest in?

I had Root Beer Float for tea-break today. The Root Bear tastes great, and the ice-cream (vanilla, I believe) was just as delicious. However, I wondered what is the purpose for putting ice-cream into soft drink. To let the ice-cream melt in the soft drinks? I allowed some ice cream to melt in root beer as an experiment. The result? A puke-inducing beverage. Conclusion? More puzzling mystery: How on earth did soft drink float survive in the market for so long?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home